FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS
- All patients will be screened prior to appointment scheduling to determine suitability for an on-site appointment to be scheduled.
- Upon arrival, all patients will be screened through a series of questions and may be subject to a temperature test prior to check-in.
- Waters Anchor Center for Health & Wellness works in collaboration and adheres to the guidelines set forth by the Ministry of Health & National Emergency Management Agency for St. Kitts & Nevis.
- Any patient or visitors must wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times and abide by all visual and verbal instructions provided by the management and staff of Waters Anchor.
- Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the Waters Anchor Center for Health & Wellness; this is without exception.
- We encourage visitors to remain closely connected to their loved ones through virtual means, including Skype, FaceTime, WhatsApp, and/or their phone.
- Waters Anchor reserves the right to reschedule any confirmed appointments due to management and adherence to appropriate infection control practices, the safety of our staff and the safety of our patients.