Once your Concierge coordinator has received your request, they will contact you within one business day to gather the following information:
- Medical issue to be addressed
- Applicable medical records
- Records may include images (X-ray, MRI, CT scan, ultrasound)
- Physical pathology slides are required for oncology consultations.
- Medical records must be in English.
- Records and images may be uploaded here via your Waters Anchor digital health record or mailed to:
- Demographic information: gender, date of birth, ethnicity, etc.
- Mailing address
- Copy of passport
- Copy of insurance card
- We will verify your benefits at the time of appointment scheduling.
- Your preferred timeframe for appointment
- We will do our best to pair you with the best specialist for your needs within your preferred timeframe.
- If in possession of a passport that requires a Visa:
- Please contact our office to assist with determining the process and requirements for your nationality.
- Waters Anchor does not provide invitation letters; however, we will provide you with a confirmation letter if needed.
What to Expect Next
- We will review your records and triage them to the appropriate department.
- Additional records may be requested by a clinical service lead or medical provider.
- We will proceed to scheduling upon the approval of a Waters Anchor credentialed provider.
- Your medical concierge will schedule your appointment(s).
- If you wish to schedule medical appointments for a travel companion, please inform your medical concierge in advance, before finalizing your travel itinerary, so we can do our best to schedule appointments close together.
- You will receive a confirmation packet detailing your care plan, appointments and other important information related to your visit.
- You will receive a cost estimate for the expected services outlined in your care plan.
In advance of your scheduled appointment, “We will confirm your appointment with by phone or email and also ensure you have completed everything required to ensure a positive experience at Waters Anchor Center for Health & Wellness.”
Frequently Asked Questions
The Waters Anchor Center for Health & Wellness is located on the island of St. Kitts, in Frigate Bay and inside the Royal St. Kitts Hotel. Waters Anchor Center for Health & Wellness represents the first fully –integrated outpatient medical facility with medical, laboratory and diagnostic services inside a hotel property in the Caribbean. Please visit our Destination Information page for more information on St. Kitts & Nevis.
Waters Anchor represents the healthcare services delivery brand Caribbean Healthcare Partners that is committed to delivering and building new opportunities for patients to experience medicine and for practitioners to practice medicine the way they desire. Our first location in the Caribbean is the Waters Anchor Center for Health & Wellness located inside the Royal in Frigate Bay, St. Kitts
Of course, it is our personal commitment on a daily basis to do so. We provide amenities and services that are tailored to meet the needs of our individual patients. We pride ourselves on delivering care that is compliant with the highest international healthcare and medical travel standards.
From your first inquiry, you’ll be connected with one of our Concierge Coordinators —an expert on Waters Anchor who will match you with the most appropriate services for your medical needs and individual preferences. They will facilitate communication in your preferred language, assist you and your family with all details in preparation of your arrival. Upon arrival, you will enter our Welcome Center and be greeted by our team. Our team will help you understand what to expect and how to access a range of services, including international newspapers, specialty grocery stores, restaurants, shops, banks and more. Our primary goal is to blend your needs and cultural expectations seamlessly into a tailored experience that makes Waters Anchor feel as close to home as possible.
Contact our Waters Anchor Concierge Coordinator Team and share your medical story. We will guide you through the rest of your journey to health and wellness. To reach our team, please call +1 869-668-1201 (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time) or complete an online inquiry.
A member of the team will help match you with the best specialists and most appropriate services.
Here is what to expect when you call:
- We will ask you about the medical issue(s) you want us to address. We also will ask that you send us your medical records in English, if applicable.
- Your preferred payment method (self-pay, insurance, embassy).
- The approximate dates you are available for appointments.
- Your basic contact information (physical address, phone, email).
- Finally, any special needs you may have.
Yes. Once your appointment with Waters Anchor has been confirmed, your Waters Anchor Concierge Coordinator will assist you with the scheduling of any transportation and accommodations needs related to your visit.
Yes. Waters Anchor can prepare a cost estimate for the services you will receive. We will remain available should you have questions about your final bill. We will also help verify insurance and more.
You can access your medical records through the Waters Anchor Patient Portal, a secure digital health record that provides the most up-to-date medical information available to you about your Waters Anchor care and connects you to your health care team. Waters Anchor Concierge Coordinators can send your medical records to you and your referring physician. We can provide copies of diagnostic tests performed at our facility at an additional cost. Please make sure to sign the medical record release form and verify the mailing address and telephone number to which we should deliver your records. To meet patient confidentiality requirements, if you want copies of your medical reports after you return home you must contact your Waters Anchor Concierge coordinator in writing.
For immediate assistance, please call +1 869-668-1201 Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time. Our Waters Anchor concierge team is here to answer your questions and guide you on your journey to health and wellness.